PLEASE NOTE THESE WATCHES ARE OLD STOCK AND WHILST VISUALLY IDENTICAL TO EXISTING PRODUCTION THERE ARE A FEW DIFFERENCES SUCH AS THESE ARE IN A TIN AND CURRENT MODELS ARE IN A BOX PLUS THIS WATCH HAS A HARDENED MINERAL CRYSTAL VERSUS SAPPHIRE ON CURRENT MODELS.
SKU Code: CLIX/SS/ST/ND/OM
This MWC Ltd Edition Classic aviator watch is one of our classic Pilot watch models.
The Classic Aviator range watches are all based on military designs from the 1940s and 50s. Several of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o’clock as opposed to a sweep secondhand because this was a common feature in the 1940s, the other models have sweep secondhands which is something which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from round 1943 onward. These varying designs mean you have the option to choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra-large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece that has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favorable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
This model has a traditional automatic 24 jewel NH35A mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback the movement has a 41-hour power reserve when fully wound.
- Movement: Self Winding NH35A 21,600 BPH automatic 24 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and sweep second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24mm High-Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement